When I have the time, I enjoy looking back at old posts, and seeing things about where Choppy and I have traveled or our other adventures. So, when it came time to do this post, it was difficult to pick five favorite posts – my favorite posts don’t just change by the day, they change by the hour or even minute, depending on my mood.
So, with that caveat, I present five of my favorite Choppy posts at this exact moment:
- Dangerous Rest Areas – FYI, the USA is full of dangerous places. Most of them appear to be the rest ares along the interstates.
- Canada Bites Back – On our way to Alaska, things went wrong. Many, many things.
- Choppy the Escape Artist – Choppy gets out of things. It doesn’t always go well.
- Poisonous Gas & a Dirty Car – Only one of these things could have killed us. I think.
- Five Problems With Camping – Choppy and I camp. It doesn’t always go well and we don’t always enjoy it.
Because I can’t just pick five favorites, a few other posts that I love:
- The Grand Canyon (& Bad Jokes) – There are puns here. Many puns.
- Car Sick Choppy – Worth a click just to see the humiliation I suffered at the hands of Choppy’s illness.
- Adventures in a Giant Florida Swamp – The Everglades: Amazing ecosystem, potentially fatal. What’s not to like? Also, Parts Two and Three.
- Hiking with Choppy – Choppy and I should not hike.
- The Continuing Hiking Saga – Seriously. Should not hike.
- Mountain Climbing (Again) – Really. Do I ever learn?
- Armadillos – A little something different.
You can also follow our blog by clicking the “Follow” link at the top of this page or at Bloglovin’!