Howlidays: National Wedding Month

15 Feb

I never think of February as a month for weddings – though Paul and I did get engaged in February, so that is wedding-like.

(Another oldie but goodie – because clearly, this is NOT what it looks like in Wisconsin right now, even though we are going to be very warm for this time of the year over the weekend.)

img_7647

37 Responses to “Howlidays: National Wedding Month”

1. Gary Lum February 15, 2017 at 2:34 pm #

Is Choppy wearing your veil?

2. spearfruit February 15, 2017 at 2:39 pm #

A beautiful bride! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Life With 3 Dogs February 15, 2017 at 2:49 pm #

What a beautiful bride hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

4. The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap February 15, 2017 at 2:58 pm #

Where’s the groom? ๐Ÿ™‚

5. fragglerocking February 15, 2017 at 3:57 pm #

Haha I thought it was going to be ghost day till I read the title ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 2 people

6. Alice Pratt February 15, 2017 at 3:59 pm #

Hmmmmm…..looks like Magnolia trees in bloom….THAT’S not February in Wisconsin! Nor Massachusetts ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฎ

7. In My Cluttered Attic February 15, 2017 at 4:54 pm #

My wife and I got married in the month of February, but neither of us can explain why we chose this particular month for getting married. It’s certainly not the best weather for having a wedding outdoors, but ironically ours was an outdoor wedding and the weather was almost ideal.

• Sarah Ferguson and Choppy February 16, 2017 at 10:54 am #

I don’t think anyone in Wisconsin is going to have an outdoor wedding in February unless they really like to make guests snowmobile to the ceremony!

One of my law school friends got married in northern Indiana in early February. It was an indoor wedding, but it was about 70 degrees outside, and just a perfect day, weather-wise. I don’t think we had another day like that for at least two and a half months!

• In My Cluttered Attic February 18, 2017 at 3:28 am #

Well you know the frozen tundra, but that sounds about right though. Why I’d be willing to bet that the polar bears there get frostbitten noses. Good thing Choppy and Schooner don’t like laying around on ice. ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Eliza Waters February 15, 2017 at 6:42 pm #

She makes a lovely bride!

9. tippysmom2 February 15, 2017 at 10:24 pm #

Choppy makes a lovely bride! I was expecting to see Schooner as the groom. I guess poor Choppy got stood up…..or was she the run away bride?

10. lynne hoareau February 16, 2017 at 7:31 am #

Now Choppy makes a beautiful bride, but I see the groom is MIA !!!

• Sarah Ferguson and Choppy February 16, 2017 at 10:58 am #

If it’s Schooner, he wasn’t even alive when I took this photo! Sadly, I can’t find the veil for Choppy, because I even have a little bowtie for Schooner to wear. It would be adorable!

11. Miss Gentileschi February 16, 2017 at 1:49 pm #

So after a career in Hollywood Choppy can straight aim for wedding magazines! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She looks really lovely ๐Ÿ˜„ Any groom would be so happy to call her his bride!

12. Tails Around the Ranch February 17, 2017 at 4:39 pm #

What a wagnificant bride pup! But seriously February as wedding month? I thought June was the month all brides hope to walk straight down the isle.

13. fairyweds February 24, 2017 at 4:36 pm #

What a Beautiful bride ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

Choppy Loves Comments! Leave us one!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s